Monday, September 27, 2010

uhh, ugg?

It has come to my attention over the past few years-as the snow has come and they've kept reappearing- that Uggs won't be leaving us anytime soon.
I think I am supposed to hate them..they've become so in fashion that they're out of fashion right? But I will not deny that I own a pair and am guilty of slipping into them on those lazy winter mornings when the last thing I want to do is get dressed up for class.
However, as I was scouring the Nylon blog today (one of my favourites), I came across something that I found a little bit confusing and just wanted to repost.
It looks like Jimmy Choo has paired up with Ugg to create a stylish(???) line of the over popular boot. Here is a picture of so called stylish boot:

I don't know how I feel. I've been kind of looking at the picture for a good ten minutes, trying to picture myself wearing these things. Does anyone really need a pair of leopard print/bejewelled Uggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment