Friday, April 1, 2011

fashgasm

Hi friends!

I've been so absent lately due to the pile up of essays I had to deal with for all of March (I was averaging 1 major essay and about 2 assignments a week). But it's officially April, and I have the next 15 days free until exams start.

I've joined forces with my friend Justine and her blog Fashgasm (http://www.jm-fashgasm.com/) and will be using that blog to post all of my fashion posts from now on. I figure I'll use this one for my music and personal posts... so I'll still be around, don't worry (I can tell you were sooo concerned there). Hehe.
I'm really excited about this. Justine and I have similar taste, but differ on some things as well so hopefully the posts between the two of us will offer a great variety of ideas/inspiration for our readers. Check it out, please please please. :)

Anyway, just wanted to do a quick post to update where I'm at in life and such. It's a beauuttiful Friday out there, so I'm on my way downtown for some coffee and window shopping with the roommates.

Be back soon!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment