Friday, November 12, 2010

friday night...

It's only 7:30 but it feels like it could be midnight. As I sit here overly prepared to go out--dressed up and contemplating opening the wine-- I got to thinking.
Have you ever said or done something..anything.. and afterward been so utterly baffled as to why, because the thing that you said or did is not how you feel and not how you wanted to come off?
I've been doing this a lot lately. Reacting to situations or making comments in ways that I don't understand. Basically, I've just been coming off completely wrong to a lot of people and it's starting to become a frustrating occurrence in this crazy little life of mine. Perhaps I have lost my ability to demonstrate the things I'm thinking in my mind through emotions and words, or mixing up the emotions and words I should be using in regards to what I'm thinking.
I think I'm making sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment